Tuesday 6 October 2015

Capture Your Grief Day 5 - Empathy

Choosing a photo for today was difficult, not because we haven't seen empathy, but because we have seen so much. The amount of love and support we have received on our journey has been humbling; there is no way I could choose just once instance.

From friends who walked the road of miscarriage before me, who supported me and helped me to not feel alone after w...e lost Luca. To those who sent flowers, meals and cards after Elisa passed away. Those who attended or sang at her service, and honored her life with us. Friends who traveled far to see me, just to make sure I was OK. The remembrance jewelry made or given to me in honor of our girls. And of course, the little "glimpses" of belugas that people sent to us, and those who have made me or given me beautiful artwork to remember my girls.

You always seem to send something right when I am having a bad day, you unknowingly pick me up from a dark day while still allowing me my time to grieve. You lift my heart by knowing my girls are being remembered. Thank you from the bottom of my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment