Thursday 20 October 2016

Day 20: Gratitude| Capture Your Grief 2016

Throughout this whole experience of miscarriage, stillbirth, and infertility, what I am most grateful for is support.  Mark's support, family's support and support of friends.  I feel so lucky to have a support system around me that not only allows me to grieve in the way I need to but supports me in that.

I cannot tell you how many women I have met who have had people write mean, insensitive things to them on facebook after the loss of their child.  Some women have even told me of their family photos (like what is currently my profile picture, of Mark and I holding Elisa) being reporting as inappropriate on facebook and having it banned.  I really can't put into words how grateful I am for the support we have received. Every note, every "I am thinking of you" every article you send really does mean the world to me.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment